This should be the end all when dealing with a die hard Hillary supporter. Hillary and Barack were the only two people on the planet who could authorize rescue. Can you say NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE? WARNING: Graphic photos at end of article.
A former Navy SEAL’s take on Benghazi
By Dan O'Shea - Tampa Bay Times
Friday, July 1, 2016 1:16pm
It is ironic that the House Select Committee on Benghazi released its report on the anniversary of Operation Red Wings, the 2005 rescue mission that was the largest one of the Afghanistan conflict. A four-man SEAL reconnaissance team was compromised and ambushed by an overwhelming enemy force. When the "troops-in-contact" call came into headquarters, the mission shifted immediately to a personnel recovery one.
Fellow SEALs boarded Army helicopters and departed on a daylight Quick Reaction Force rescue operation despite the obvious danger and numerous unknowns on the ground. Americans were desperately fighting for their lives, and "leave no man behind" is an operating principle that needs no explanation to anyone in the military.
One rescue helicopter was shot down by a rocket-propelled grenade, killing everyone on board including eight Navy SEALs and eight Army air crew. That we lost 16 men trying to save four others was tragic, but it was accepted as how we in the special operations community do business. A reaction force always on standby to launch at a moment's notice is standard operating procedure.
Compare that response to the State Department's on Sept. 11, 2012, in Libya from the Benghazi report timeline and actions taken by the department's leadership.
As initial reports came in on the consulate attack, the priority was obviously not on "leaving no man behind."
• 3:42 p.m. in Washington/9:42 p.m. Benghazi. The consulate attack commenced. The State Department informs the White House at 4:05 p.m.
• 5 p.m./11 p.m. President Barack Obama orders Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta to "Do everything possible to save Americans." Panetta ordered military assets to Benghazi, but only unarmed drones deployed immediately to Libya, showing a live feed of the aftermath of the consulate attack and the defense of the annex in real time.
• 7:30 p.m./1:30 a.m. The White House convened a "deputies" meeting with State, the Pentagon and the intelligence community on the U.S. response to the attacks. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was the ranking official present. With the status of the Ambassador Chris Stevens and Foreign Service officer Sean Smith still unknown, the two-hour meeting focused on how not to offend Libyans if American forces deployed, what our military assets should be wearing, and an anti-Muslim YouTube video. None of the resulting action items discussed deploying rescue forces.
There was no directive from the secretary of state to deploy the Foreign Emergency Support Team — the only interagency, on-call, short-notice team poised to respond to terrorist incidents worldwide. The team, designed specifically to respond to embassy or consulate attacks, assesses the crisis and coordinates the government response. Only the president and the secretary of state can order a deployment, but the deputies never considered that option before the truth on the ground had been established in Benghazi.
• 10 p.m./4 a.m. Former Navy SEAL Ty Woods and his team had evacuated the consulate survivors; fellow SEAL Glen Doherty's Quick Reaction Force had arrived to help defend the CIA annex. Sean Smith was confirmed dead; Ambassador Stevens was still unaccounted for and missing.
• 10:08 p.m./5:08 a.m. Clinton puts out the first official U.S. government response to the Benghazi attack. "I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today. … Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet."
• 11:15 p.m./6:15 a.m. In Benghazi, Ty Woods and Glen Doherty were killed defending the embattled American outpost waiting for the U.S. cavalry that was never coming.
On the 11th anniversary of 9/11 and throughout the crisis, no military forces were deployed to Benghazi. American F-16s stationed at Aviano Air Base in Italy, less than two hours away, were never put on alert. The Marine Corps' Fleet Anti-Terrorism Security Team Company in Spain did not deploy that night but did change out of their uniforms into civilian clothes and back again four times on the tarmac waiting for a military transport plane to arrive from Germany. Africa Command's U.S. Army Special Forces repositioned to a Navy base in Italy, only to wait for orders. And the Foreign Emergency Support Team, specifically created for this kind of terrorist incident, was never authorized to deploy.
Apparently, a career politician who once touted her national security credentials as making her better prepared to handle the 3 a.m. phone call than anyone as a future commander in chief decided that doing nothing when American lives and our mission in Libya were at stake was her best option.
Exclusive: Terror-linked Muslim groups targeting Trump
April 1, 2016
A coalition of Islamic radical groups — some with ties to terror organizations — are looking to take over the 2016 presidential election. Their plan is to register a million U.S. Muslims to vote so that Trump’s “candidacy never succeeds.”
An investigation by The Horn News has revealed that some of the groups behind the scheme, unveiled last December, have relationships and affiliations with organizations including Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, whose most famous member was Osama bin Laden. And their plans may be illegal. Participants in the get-out-the-vote drive include:
The Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center – The Virginia mosque, which hosted one voter drive, was the spiritual home of two of the 9/11 hijackers. Its one-time imam was Anwar al-Awlaki, who went on to lead an al-Qaeda affiliate before being killed in a drone strike in Yemen;
CAIR – The image-conscious Council on American-Islamic Relations was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the trial of an Islamic charity in Texas, which was ultimately convicted on 108 charges of smuggling money to Hamas.
The U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO) – Board member Imam Siraj Wahhaj was named a possible co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing; and
The Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) – A group that once presented a plaque to the family of an American boy who waged jihad in Kashmir. ICNA’s handbook says its goal is “a united Islamic state, governed by an elected khalifah in accordance with the laws of shari’ah.”
Incredibly, the actions by at least one of these anti-Trump group may have broken US law the day of it's announcement. According to an ICNA press release, ICNA’s vice president, Altaf Husain, said, “We will use every democratic tool [so] that your [Trump’s] candidacy never succeeds.”
But ICNA is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization which, under IRS regulations, is not allowed to endorse or try to defeat any specific candidate. But there is no question which presidential hopeful Muslim voters loathe the most. A representative for the Virginia mosque said the crowds he’s signing up to vote are “largely motivated by anti-Trump sentiment.”
Trump has said he would halt all Muslim immigration into the United States until a better vetting process is in place and stoked outrage last month when he said, "Islam hates us."
About 70 percent of American Muslims are Democrats, according to the Pew Research Center. Almost three-quarters of U.S. Muslims plan to vote for Hillary Clinton, according to a poll CAIR conducted.
CALL TO ACTION: Michigan: Call your Senators and tell them to vote NO on Senate Bill 627 "Michigan alternative project delivery act."
This is the full legislation proposed by Senator Mike Kowall (Republican for the 15th District in Oakland County). Kowall is probably a RINO because this bill is sooooo broad as to allow "These “partnership authorities” would have the power to impose property tax levies, borrow, take private property using eminent domain, levy tolls and user fees, grant stipends to the private actor and more, for up to 50 years, and their projects would be exempt from property taxes."
Find your Senator Here: http://www.senate.michigan.gov/fysbyaddress.html
Paris attacks: At least 118 killed in gunfire and blasts, French official says
Paris (CNN)Scores of people are reported dead after what are being called terror attacks across Paris. Police early Saturday freed hostages at a concert hall where more than 100 people may have died. The attacks seemed to be planned to hit areas where many people would be gathered on a Friday night, officials said. CNN will update this story as information comes in:
[Latest developments, posted at 8:02 p.m. ET]
• As many as 118 people were killed in the attacks in Paris, Deputy Mayor Patrick Klugman said Saturday.
• CNN affiliate BFMTV reports that SWAT units stormed the Bataclan concert hall and that the siege is over. Two attackers were killed, a police union said. Police have brought out at least 100 hostages from the concert hall, a CNN producer said; some appear to be wounded. President Francois Hollande was on his way to the concert venue, according to French news agency AFP. The interior ministry said at least 112 people died at Bataclan.
• Klugman told CNN the death toll in the attacks is going to rise significantly. "We are facing an unknown and historic situation in Paris," he said.
• Hollande called the events "unprecedented terrorist attacks" and added, "This is a horror." In a tweet, he said, "Faced with terror, this is a nation that knows how to defend itself, how to mobilize its forces and once again, knows how to overcome the terrorists."
• One of the explosions at the Stade de France outside Paris appears to be a suicide bombing, a Western intelligence source receiving direct intelligence from the scene told CNN's Deb Feyerick. A dismembered body, consistent with the aftermath of an explosion from that type of device, was found at the scene, the source said. Watch: Explosion heard at Paris soccer game
• People were inviting people off the streets into their apartments, reports Philip Crowther, Washington correspondent for France 24. They are following Hollande's direction to stay indoors.
• Traffic on several subway lines has been interrupted following the attacks, the Paris police prefecture reported.
• At this hour, there is no credible or specific threat in the United States, according to a U.S. government official.
• Hollande, in an address to the nation, said he had declared a state of emergency, meaning borders will be closed. "We have to show compassion and solidarity and we also have to show unity and keep our cool. France must be strong and great," he said.
• The Paris prefecture of police is instructing residents to stay home. The prefecture said via Twitter that people should stay inside "unless there's an absolute necessity."
• French authorities have launched a terrorism investigation, Eric Pelletier, a reporter with Le Pariesien, tells CNN Paul Cruickshank. There has been no official claim of responsibility, though ISIS has applauded the attacks on Twitter, Cruickshank reports.
• "This is an attack not just on Paris, not just on the people on France, but an attack on all humanity and the universal values we share," U.S. President Barack Obama said at the White House. He called the attacks an "outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians."
• At least six shootings took place in Paris and three explosions took place at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis late Friday, CNN affiliate BFMTV said. Two or three gunmen entered the Bataclan concert hall while opening fire on law enforcement, BFMTV reported. A source earlier told CNN there were six to eight hostage takers, citing a person they were talking to inside the venue.
• Attackers reportedly used AK-47 automatic weapons.
• Hollande was evacuated at halftime of the France-Germany soccer match.
• Counterterrorism officials around the United States have convened secure conference calls to try to gather information and to assess whether there is any indication of threats in the U.S, according to two U.S. counterterrorism officials. Immediate suspicion for the events in Paris falls to so-called returnees -- people who have traveled to Syria and Iraq and have returned, the officials said.
In early January of this year, two gunmen attacked the Paris offices of the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, killing 12 and wounding 11.
Said and Cherif Kouachi wanted to punish the magazine for the publication of cartoons that they believed mocked the Prophet Mohammed. The Kouachi brothers two days later were shot and killed in a standoff with police in Dammartin-en-Goele.
Amedy Coulibaly, an associate of Said and Cherif Kouachi, attacked a Jewish grocery store in Paris, taking more than a dozen people hostage and killing four. Coulibaly had killed a policewoman the day before, on January 8. Coulibaly was killed when police stormed the kosher market.
CNN's Jim Bittermann reported from Paris and Steve Almasy reported and wrote from Atlanta. CNN's Pierre Buet, Alanne Orjoux, Michael Martinez, Evan Perez, Ralph Ellis, Josh Berlinger, Ray Sanchez and Pierre Meilhan contributed to this report.
Defunding Planned Parenthood will not take away from women's health. There are thousands of District Health Departments around the country that provide the same services at a lower cost to the patients.
Watch the videos and witness the atrocities of Planned Parenthood. How can you use federal funds to a company that recommends abortion so they can get more "intact specimens?"
The first video is 8 minutes and 25 seconds and shows the "edited" version that people are complaining about, but it actually shows the main points of the meeting, and the lie that was perpetrated by Planned Parenthood to continue its federal funding.
The second video is the full, unedited version. See for yourself if they edited it to "show the worst." A time of 1:13:37.
The third video is another Planned Parenthood official discussing the sale of baby body parts and the coercion of patients to a less invasive procedure. 2:42:22 in length.
Click the Link and Sign the Petition
DTE is selling Michigan produced electricity to the Ohio electric choice program.
“Jumping the Michigan-Ohio border is traitorous enough when it comes to sports. But now a leading utility that wants to further constrict our own electricity market is reaping the rewards of an open market across state lines.
In other words, DTE’s hypocrisy shows Michigan’s electricity customers deserve the same choice and cost savings as our Ohio friends.” - Kathy Hoekstra of the Detroit News
Here's some very important information that all Americans should know. We need to think for ourselves because a select few companies regulate what we see, hear, eat, and learn in general. These companies are biased and have their own agenda, often at the detriment of society.
Interesting information is presented in these graphics. Please click on the pictures and explore the information so you can make informed decisions on where you bank, what you eat, where you get your information, and who you are ultimately supporting.
Captain Paul Fieldssaid he was told to participate in what he characterized as a "proselytizing" Islamic worship service and that he must also order the police officers under his command to also attend and participate in the service. As a result he was relieved of his command and was harassed by the Internal Affairs Division (IAD), a group called the "rat squad" by most American cops in a majority of law enforcement agencies.
"Once some IAD squad begins to investigate you, even if you have an immaculate record as a cop, they dig until they find something that they can point to as being misconduct or corruption," said former police detective Sid Franes, who worked with a former IAD lieutenant in New York. "In Fields' case it appears they were claiming he was prejudiced against Muslims and he wasn't fit to lead police officers," Franes added.
When Fields took legal action against his police department, it ended up before the federal judges who sat on the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals and the court upheld the punishment of Capt. Fields. In essence the court ruled that the decorated cop should have visited the mosque and brought his officers with him as he was ordered to do by the city's political leaders.
"Here is another example of lawyers wearing black robes telling Americans what church services they must attend. Would they have ruled this way if it were a Muslim being ordered to attend and participate in a religious service at a Hindu temple? Or at a Catholic Cathedral? I think not," notes former police lieutenant and campus police chief Lloyd Herrington. "Fields was part of an object lesson to follow a politically-correct orthodoxy that's taking over the nation and its public and private sector institutions," Herrington said. - Read More
Dhimmitude in Obamacare
The word "Dhimmitude" is found in the
new health care bill. It's on Page 107 of the "Affordable" Care Act.
ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States.
Muslims are specifically
exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance and also from the
penalty tax for being uninsured! Islam considers insurance to be
"gambling," "risk-taking," and "usury" and is
thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.
Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad (Holy War). Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam!
How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have
crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets and will face hard prison
time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Mohammad Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health insurance
needs paid for by the de-facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize
Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.
American citizens need to know about it...... Every non-Muslim in the United States of America needs to know about it.
Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations. The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Law.