|Posted by [email protected] on July 20, 2016 at 11:15 AM|
Meeting Agenda for 7-25-2016
7:00 pm. Harrisville Township Hall, 114 S. Poor Farm Rd., Harrisville, MI 48740
Please arrive 15 minutes early – Check the Tri-Fold Board and Sign In
Call to Order 7:00 PM
Pledge of Allegiance Led by Gary Wnuk
Invocation Pastor Whitten
2 min. – Treasurer’s Report David Dionne – read into the record
5 min. – Event Report
- Gary Wnuk – Barton City and Glennie Parades
- Carrie Mullins – Mikado Days Parade and Booth
SPEAKERS: We invite ANY CANDIDATE to come and speak as it is the last chance before the Primary.
8 min. – Vice Chair Report Gary Wnuk – Update on the Resolution to Prevent Guidelines from Destroying Family in Michigan
15 min. – Minutes, Special Edition by Carrie Mullins
- All Candidate Interviews Summarized - HANDOUT
- Ballots for all areas of Alcona County reviewed.
- Two County Proposals: Seniors and MSU Extension Millages
- Contested Races
5min. – AC Convention
- August 11th, 7PM at Harrisville Township Hall
- MRP State Convention August 27th, 9AM in Grand Rapids
- Ultimate Goal: Election of Collegiate Board Members to appear on the November 2nd ballot and Election of 16 Presidential Electors
5 min. - Youth Chair Report Frank Dimercurio / Chosen Ranch, 4971 Beaton Rd. – Chosen Ranch Update
New Business - 10 min.
- Trump Signs - Motion to purchase 50 Signature Series Trump Signs with wires to sell for $10 each – Presented by Carrie Mullins.
- Reducing the cost of T-shirts to $10
- Sign-up Sheet for the Alcona County Fair, August 16 - 20
Adjournment Time____8:30 to 9 PM____
Next Meeting August 22, 2016 at 7 pm at Harrisville Township Hall
Note: Speaking times are approximate.