The Alcona County Republicans are a group devoted to the Michigan Republican Party, and the Republican Party in general. We are for the Constitution, limited government, and freedom.
Next Meeting will be September 4th at the Harrisville Township Hall
Note: we've had to change our meeting dates a few times and we're still not sure if they're going to change again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
New images on the home page
- September 2nd. 1:00 pm, the Harmony Weekend Parade with Senator Jim Stamas
- September 4th, 7 pm at the Harrisville Township Hall.
- September 22nd Adopt-A-Highway, 10 am at Bugg Rd and M-65
- October 2nd, 7 pm at the Harrisville Township Hall
- November 6th - GO VOTE
- November ____ 7 PM - Monthly meeting and Party
- December, January and February Hiatus
Sunrise Side Tea Party Meetings – 4th Wednesday of each month at G’s Pizza in Oscoda 6 PM for the buffet, 7 PM the meeting starts.
Contact: David Chandler, Chairman, 989-305-1471, email@example.com
Sunrise Side Republican Women’s Club – 4th Monday of the month – Lunch, 11:30 am. Contact: Dawn Campbell, President, 989-915-0632, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iosco County Republican Party – 2nd
Friday of every month at 7:30 AM (Yes, AM) at Mancino’s in Oscoda or Big Boy in
Tawas (both on US 23 and alternating; i.e. Mancino’s on May 13, Big Boy on June
10). Contact: email@example.com
Barton City and Glennie Parades - July 4th, 2018