|Posted by [email protected] on June 21, 2016 at 7:20 PM|
Meeting Agenda for 6-27-2016
7:00 pm. Harrisville Township Hall, 114 S. Poor Farm Rd., Harrisville, MI 48740
Sign-in / Attendance Please arrive 15 minutes early
Call to Order 7:00 PM by Carrie Mullins
Pledge of Allegiance Led by Carrie Mullins
Invocation Pastor Whitten
3 min. – Minutes of last meeting Carrie Mullins – Motion to dismiss the previous minutes as they are in video format? I will have Handout summary of all candidates (speeches and discussions) at the July 25th meeting. Will email links to all videos from previous meetings. For review before the August 2nd Vote.
1 min. – Treasurer’s Report David Dionne – read into the record
5 min. – Event Report Carrie Mullins
- June 11th Candidate Forum for the 106th
- June 18th Gun, Knife and Sportsman Show
20 min. – Nicole Palumbo – for 23rd Circuit Court Judge - http://www.palumboforjudge.com/index.html
10 min. – Discussion
20 min. – Keith Moir – for 23rd Circuit Court Judge - http://moirforjudge.com/
10 min. – Discussion
Note: The third Candidate for the 23rd Circuit Court Judge position (to replace Judge Myles) is David Riffel - http://www.riffelforjudge.com/
***PLEASE STICK AROUND AFTER THE SPEAKERS (just because the speakers are done doesn’t mean you have to start picking up chairs).
10 min. – Parade and Event Attendance – Float (Trailer) Decoration, Riders and Candy/Goodies to hand/toss out:
- 4th of July Parades in Barton City and Glennie
- July 9th Mikado Days Parade and Booth – Carrie Mullins plans to be there but needs help
- Larry – August 16th – 20th - Alcona County Fair Schedule and Staffing
10 min. – Vice Chair Report - Gary Wnuk
- Gary’s Candidacy for Commissioner for Alcona County’s 5th District; He’ll be running against Democrat Kevin Boyat.
- Family Preservation Resolution
5 min. – Youth Chair Report - Frank Dimercurio / Chosen Ranch, 4971 Beaton Rd. – Chosen Ranch Update
Adjournment Time____8:30 to 9 PM____
Next Meeting July 25, 2016 at 7 pm at Harrisville Township Hall
Note: Speaking times are approximate.